|We have been applying and developing PERA (Purdue Enterprise Reference Architecture) concepts and documents for over 25 years on projects ranging from multi-billion dollar process facilities to small specialty manufacturers (see Past Projects.)
To learn more about ECI's approach to Industry 4.0 and Cyber Security, click here.
We are also contributing to new and developing standards, including:
The above are supported by the Datum360 Engineering Information System to facilitate Equipment Specifications, Management of Change and smooth transition from Engineering and Construction to Operations and Maintenance
- ISA 95 - Enterprise Integration Concepts and Standards
- ISA 108 – Intelligent Device Standard (Part 1 currently issued, Part 2, 3 and 4 still in draft)
- ISA 99 – Cyber Security including control systems
- ISA 84 – Safety Instrumented Systems
- FieldComm – FDI and OPC UA for Hart, Fieldbus, Profibus, etc.
- CFIHOS – Capital Facilities Information Hand Over Standard
- IEC 61987 - Standard Product Class Libraries and Parameter sets